Organic Cidery Tours + Cider & Cheese Pairing
Dunkertons Organic Cider Tours + Cider & Cheese Pairing
Hear about our history and how we craft our organic cider from bud to bottle on one of our guided tours and tastings! See where we press, ferment, hand blend and bottle our award-winning cider before finishing off your tour with a fully tutored cheese and cider tasting. Enjoy samples of organic cheese, artisan chutneys, and freshly baked organic bread, as you discover how our cider pairs perfectly with different flavours.
On average, our tours run for approximately 1.5 hrs including the cheese and cider tasting. The length of your tour may vary depending on questions being asked by guests during different elements of the tour.
Tour Price of £25pp Includes:
- A ½ pint of Dunkertons organic cider on arrival
- A tour of our organic cidery
- Taste of 3 of our award-winning ciders paired with 3 organic cheeses.
- A Dunkertons Cider glass goblet.
- Dunkertons Cider Recipe cards
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
TIME: Tour start times will vary. Please ensure you arrive 15mins before your tour starts to complete a health & safety briefing. If you are not here for the health & safety briefing, you cannot join on the tour.
WHERE TO MEET: DUNKERTONS CIDER, LONDON ROAD, CHELTENHAM GL52 6UT. On arrival, make your way to the Taproom Bar where Alistair will be waiting to greet you.
Parking is available. Please use the top car park which has a separate access located between Dunkertons Cider and Koloshi Restaurant.
WHAT TO WEAR: Dress according to the weather, our cidery can be cold.
COVID-19: If you or anyone in your household is showing any COVID-19 symptoms prior to your tour, please DO NOT ATTEND & call us to reschedule.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum age to attend our tours is 18. We have the right to request ID.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of the tour. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on our tours.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 650 145. If you need to contact anyone out of office hours or on the weekend call 07378 875 558
We had a really great tour and Cheese & Cider pairing tasting. Very informative, entertaining and of course plenty of delicious cider, cheese and sourdough to go with it. Highly recommended