BREAKWELLS SEEDLING ORGANIC CIDER PULLED PORK
• 2kg organic pork shoulder
• 500ml of Dunkertons Organic Breakwells Seedling Cider*
• 1x tin of Tubby Toms Mustard & Maple seasoning
Ingredients available from our Cheltenham Shop
- Rub Tubby Toms seasoning mix liberally onto the pork shoulder.
- Place the pork in a slow cooker and gently pour cider over the pork.
- Put the lid on and cook on low heat for 8-12 hours.
- Move the pork into bowl and shred with 2 forks. Season to taste if needed.
- *Optional - pour cooking juices into a pan and reduce over a medium heat until a sauce consistency is reached. Mix this into the shredded pork for extra flavour!
Serve on a toasted brioche roll with fresh coleslaw and organic apple sauce.