The Dolly Show - Friday 8th March 2024
For one night only …..
As seen on BBC ONE, ITV This Morning, The Last Leg, Channel 5, Sky, ITV London; featured in The Times, The Daily Mail and the Metro, and voted the U.K’s BEST Dolly Parton Impersonator,
West End star - Kelly O’Brien is country legend Dolly Parton.
Friday 8th March, 7:30pm
Australian born Kelly is a world-class entertainer with stunning vocal and flawless comic timing. She brilliantly captures the voice, verve and voluptuousness of the little lady from Tennessee.
From the 22-inch waist to the 32G bust, she captivates audiences around the world with Dolly's famous mountain soprano. It’s like Dolly is right there in the room with you.
Kelly performs hits 9 to 5, Jolene, Islands in the stream, I will always love you and many more…
Regarded as the BEST Dolly impersonator in the world. You don’t want to miss this show!
“Looks, sounds and speaks like Dolly….treat yourself to this seriously fun night out.” Time Out
“I thought it was Dolly” Jonothan Ross, The Last Leg
“UK’s Number One Dolly Parton Tribute” Daily Mirror
TERMS & CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING TICKETS
- Tickets are non-refundable, please make sure you can attend before booking
- We strongly advise you to get to this event as close to the opening time as possible to avoid entry delays.
- This is a ticketed event; your order confirmation is your ticket which you will be asked to show at the entrance when you arrive together with your guests.
- If you have booked tickets for guests, you must arrive together. Otherwise, you will be asked to wait until the full group arrives before you can enter.
- Our bar accepts card payments only.
- Car parking for a limited number of cars is available at the Dunkertons overflow car park – follow the signs. We encourage you to use taxis or car share – parking is restricted.
- Cars may be left on site overnight at the overflow car park at owners’ risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide ID to validate their order.
- Strictly over 18’s event, no children or dogs are permitted.
- Dress according to the weather, the dancefloor and food vendors are undercover, and the smoking areas and toilets are outside.
- If we have a reason to cancel the event, the full amount will be refunded.
- No smoking or vaping in the marquee – please look for designated smoking areas.
- The use of drugs is strictly prohibited at all times and under all circumstances and anyone seen selling or taking drugs will be removed from the event.
- We reserve the right to contact you via email or phone with information regarding the event.