SIX NATIONS RUGBY CIDER & CHEESE TOURS
6 Nations Rugby Cider & Cheese Tour
Join us for rugby and an organic Cheese & Cider Tour! Our Tour guide Alistair will lead you around our state-of-the-art cidery and introduce you to some locally made organic cheeses paired perfectly with some of our award-winning organic cider. Finish your visit with a seat in front of the big screen as the Six Nations game kicks off! Limited spaces available- book quickly to avoid the Sin Bin!
Tour Price of £25pp Includes:
- A ½ pint of Dunkertons organic cider on arrival
- A tour of our organic cidery
- Taste 3 of our award-winning ciders paired with 3 organic cheeses.
- A Dunkertons Cider glass goblet.
- Dunkertons Cider recipe cards
- A seat in our Taproom Bar to watch the match
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
TIME: Arrive 15mins before the tour starts to complete a health & safety briefing. If you are not here for the health & safety briefing, you cannot join on the tour.
WHERE TO MEET: DUNKERTONS CIDER, LONDON ROAD, CHELTENHAM GL52 6UT. On arrival, make your way to the Taproom Bar where Alistair will be waiting to greet you.
Parking is available. Please use the top car park which has a separate access located between Dunkertons Cider and Koloshi Restaurant.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT FACEMASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL STANDING PARTS OF OUR TOURS UNLESS YOU ARE EXEMPT.*
WHAT TO WEAR: Dress according to the weather, our cidery can be cold.
COVID-19: If you or anyone in your household is showing any COVID-19 symptoms prior to your tour, please DO NOT ATTEND & call us to reschedule.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum age to attend our tours is 18. We have the right to request ID.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of the tour. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on our tours.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact email@example.com or call 01242 650 145. If you need to contact anyone out of office hours or on the weekend call 07378 875 558