Dunkertons Cider- Cheese and Cider Experience Thursday 28th of October
Ever wanted to experiment with cheese and cider pairings but weren't sure where to start? Should you pair a strong complex cheese with a single variety cider or a simple rustic soft cheese with a blended cider because of the intricate flavours? Picking the perfect pairings can be tricky which is why we are offering the opportunity to join us and learn more about the art of cider and cheese pairing.
Why not book onto our cheese and cider experience where you can eat and drink your way through a carefully curated selection of four of our award-winning ciders perfectly paired with four artisan organic cheeses, all served with slices of organic traditional French baguette, crackers, and chutneys. Our cheese and cider expert Alistair will be there to guide you through each pairing and explain what makes each one so delicious and unique. The experience ends with a VIP shopping opportunity accompanied by Alistair, with a 5% discount off everything in our shop
WHEN: Thursday 28th of October. Please arrive by 6:20pm as the pairing will start at 6:30pm
WHERE: Please meet at Dunkertons Cider Bar, Cheltenham where you will be greeted by Alistair
Dowdeswell Park, Cheltenham GL52 6UT.
Each Cheese and Cider Experience includes:
- A beautifully engraved Dunkertons Cider glass goblet
- A guided tasting of a carefully curated selection of our award winning organic ciders and organic cheeses made by artisan producers
-A private shopping opportunity in our beautiful organic cider shop and deli
- The minimum age to attend is 18. We have the right to request ID on entry if required.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of this experience. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit the Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- Full payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the event, we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01242 650145.