Cider Making Masterclass- Friday 28th January 6pm- CHELTENHAM
Cider Making Masterclass- CHELTENHAM
Learn the secrets of cider making, then have a go at creating your own blend under the watchful eye of our Master Cider Maker.
Enjoy a welcome cider on arrival before beginning a tour of our cidery where our expert tour guide will tell you all about our history and how we craft our Organic Cider from bud to bottle. Learn why we use a variety of traditional cider apples and perry pears and how different varieties can create subtle nuances on the finished cider.
Finish your time with us with a cider blending masterclass where our Master Cider Maker will guide you through the blending process to create a cider to suit your own tastes. Enjoy your blend alongside a selection of organic cheeses, artisan chutneys, and freshly baked organic bread.
On average, our masterclasses run for approximately 2 hrs including the cheese and cider pairing. The length of your tour may vary depending on questions being asked by guests during different elements of the tour.
- A ½ pint of Dunkertons organic cider on arrival.
- A guided tour of our cidery.
- A cider lesson with our master cider maker on how to create your own blend.
- A tasting of three carefully selected organic cheese and ciders with artisan accompaniments from our deli.
- A Dunkertons Cider etched glass goblet.
TIME: Masterclass to start at 6pm on Friday 28th January 2022. Please arrive 15mins before your scheduled tour start time to participate in a health & safety briefing. We ask that you ensure you arrive on time as guests that are not present for our greeting and safety briefing will be unable to participate in the tour.
WHERE TO MEET: DUNKERTONS CIDER, DOWDESWELL PARK, LONDON ROAD, CHELTENHAM GL52 6UT
Once you have arrived, please make your way to the Dunkertons Cider Taproom where your tour guide Alistair will be waiting to greet you.
WHAT TO WEAR: The cidery can be cold so please wear suitable outerwear.
COVID 19: If you or anyone in your household is showing any symptoms 1week prior to your tour, please contact us to reschedule.
- The minimum age to attend our tours is 18. We have the right to request ID on entry if required.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of the tour. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- Full payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour, we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on our tours.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact email@example.com or call the office on 01242 650145.