Cheltenham Cidery Experience
Gloucestershire Cidery Tour
Let us take you on a journey through the history of Dunkertons Organic Cider.
Entry Price Includes:
- A guided tour of our state of the art cidery.
- Cider & cheese pairing/tasting in our bespoke shop - non -dairy options available please read your booking confirmation for more information.
- A Dunkertons Cider etched glass.
- Shopping opportunity in our bespoke shop where you can try our still ciders from the barrel.
The cidery can be cold so please bring something warm to wear.
During the harvest months of September – November we will be pressing our organic cider apples and perry pears.
Our tours are designed for adults however we can accommodate children and have children’s apple drinks as an alternative.
If your tour falls on a weekday all children must remain with their guardians as our daily operations will be running as normal.
It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting will be involved in the tour. It is your responsibility to drink sensibly if you are driving.
We recommend you get a lift or taxi at the end of the tour. You may leave your car on site overnight at your own risk.
For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit: https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/
If you look under 25 you will be asked for proof of age before the tour begins, if you are found to be under 18 you may still join the tour but will be denied alcohol. There will be no refunds under these circumstances.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour, we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- Children under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult and will not be permitted to try the cider.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact email@example.com or call the office on 01242 650145.