Back to the 80s Fancy Dress Party–Friday 26th August
Come and celebrate the 1980’s musical era renowned for BIG HAIR, BIG HITS and BIG FUN on Friday 26th of August from 6pm.
Our favourite party partners The Mark Walby Band are back again performing the best hits from the 80’s.
Come dressed as your favourite 80's icon or in your all-time best 80's inspired outfit. We will be giving away some fantastic prizes for best individual’s, duo, and group costume!
This is a free event; however, you will still need to book a ticket to gain entry.
Our Taproom Bar will be serving our award-winning range of organic ciders, along with other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
The Sourdough Pizza Company, Ronnie’s Rib Shack, and Bombay Street Food Company will be open and serving their poppin’ food from 5pm.
Terms & Conditions
- Our bar accepts card payments only
- This is a free event, but you must book your free ticket – without a ticket you will be declined entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who cannot provide valid ID and a valid booking confirmation.
- Strictly over 18s event - No children or dogs permitted
- We encourage you to car share, use taxis or cycle
- Limited parking available in the overflow car park between Dunkertons Park and Koloshi restaurant. Car owners leave cars on site overnight at their own risk.
- Part of the site is uncovered – please come prepared for changing weather
- We reserve the right to contact you via email or phone with information regarding the event
- No smoking or vaping in the marquee