Cider Making Masterclass
Cider Making Masterclass- CHELTENHAM
Discover the skills, secrets and history of cider making on a Dunkertons Masterclass.
Go on a tour of our cidery with an expert guide who will introduce you to the art of tasting and blending ciders. Learn why we use traditional varieties of cider apples to make our cider and then, with a totally ‘hands on’ approach, how they can be combined to create subtle nuances in blended ciders. Create your own unique blend using single variety ciders produced in our organic cidery. Pair your newly created cider with a selection of organic cheeses, artisan chutneys, organic crackers and freshly baked French bread as part of a tutored cheese and cider pairing.
Masterclasses run for approximately 2 hrs.
- A ½ pint of Dunkertons organic cider on arrival.
- A guided tour of our cidery.
- A cider tasting lesson on how to create your own blend.
- Portions of three carefully selected organic cheeses and ciders with accompaniments from the shop.
- An engraved Dunkertons Cider glass.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
TIME: Masterclass start times will vary. Please ensure you arrive 15mins before your tour starts to complete a health & safety briefing. If you do not complete the health & safety briefing, you cannot join on the tour.
WHERE TO MEET: DUNKERTONS CIDER, LONDON ROAD, CHELTENHAM GL52 6UT. On arrival, make your way to the Taproom Bar where your guide will be waiting to greet you.
Parking is available.
WHAT TO WEAR: Please dress appropriately for the season. We do run a wet weather alternative when necessary but our cidery can be cold.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum age to attend our tours is 18. We have the right to request ID.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of the tour. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- No food and drink items can be brought on tours to protect the organic integrity of the cidery
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on our tours.
- A health and safety disclaimer must be signed upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01242 650 145.
An amazing day out! We learnt so much about Dunkertons and cider making, as well as having some of the best cider ever. Alister was a wonderful guide and brought such a lovely energy. Could not recommend enough!
This was a gift bought for us, pleased we were able to book it. Looking forward to the experience. Thanks