Cider Making Masterclass- CHELTENHAM
Learn the secrets of cider making, then have a go at creating your own blend under the watchful eye of our Master Cider Maker.
Enjoy a welcome cider on arrival before beginning a tour of our cidery where our expert tour guide will tell you all about our history and how we craft our Organic Cider from bud to bottle. Learn why we use a variety of traditional cider apples and perry pears and how different varieties can create subtle nuances on the finished cider.
Finish your time with us with a cider blending masterclass where our Master Cider Maker will guide you through the blending process to create a cider to suit your own tastes. Enjoy your blend alongside a selection of organic cheeses, artisan chutneys, and freshly baked organic bread.
On average, our masterclasses run for approximately 2 hrs including the cheese and cider pairing. The length of your tour may vary depending on questions being asked by guests during different elements of the tour.
- A ½ pint of Dunkertons organic cider on arrival.
- A guided tour of our cidery.
- A cider lesson with our master cider maker on how to create your own blend.
- A tasting of three carefully selected organic cheese and ciders with artisan accompaniments from our deli.
- A Dunkertons Cider glass goblet.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
TIME: Masterclass start times will vary. Please ensure you arrive 15mins before your tour starts to complete a health & safety briefing. If you are not here for the health & safety briefing, you cannot join on the tour.
WHERE TO MEET: DUNKERTONS CIDER, LONDON ROAD, CHELTENHAM GL52 6UT. On arrival, make your way to the Taproom Bar where Alistair will be waiting to greet you.
Parking is available. Please use the top car park which has a separate access located between Dunkertons Cider and Koloshi Restaurant.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT FACEMASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL STANDING PARTS OF OUR TOURS UNLESS YOU ARE EXEMPT.*
WHAT TO WEAR: Dress according to the weather, our cidery can be cold.
COVID-19: If you or anyone in your household is showing any COVID-19 symptoms prior to your tour, please DO NOT ATTEND & call us to reschedule.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum age to attend our tours is 18. We have the right to request ID.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of the tour. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on our tours.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact email@example.com or call 01242 650 145. If you need to contact anyone out of office hours or on the weekend call 07378 875 558