Dunkertons Organic Cidery Tour- Saturday 22nd of January 1pm- CHELTENHAM
Dunkertons Organic Cidery Tour
Saturday 22nd of January 1pm
Hear about our history and how we craft our organic cider from bud to bottle on one of our guided tours and tastings! See where we press, ferment, hand blend and bottle our award-winning cider before finishing off your tour with a fully tutored cheese and cider tasting. Enjoy samples of organic cheese, artisan chutneys, and freshly baked organic bread, as you discover how our cider pairs perfectly with different flavours.
On average, our tours run for approximately 1.5 hrs including the cheese and cider tasting. The length of your tour may vary depending on questions being asked by guests during different elements of the tour.
Tour Price of £25pp Includes:
- A ½ pint of Dunkertons organic cider on arrival
- A tour of our cidery with our expert tour guide.
- A tasting of 3 of our award-winning ciders paired with a selection of organic cheeses.
- A Dunkertons Cider etched glass goblet.
- Recipe cards
TIME: Tour starts at 1pm. Please arrive 15mins before your scheduled tour start time to participate in a health & safety briefing. We ask that you ensure you arrive on time as guests that are not present for our greeting and safety briefing will be unable to participate in the tour.
WHERE TO MEET: DUNKERTONS CIDER, LONDON ROAD, CHELTENHAM GL52 6UT. Once you have arrived, please make your way to the entrance of our shop where you will see signage directing you to your meeting point. Free parking is available *please use the top carpark which has a separate access located between Dunkertons Cider and Koloshi Restaurant and bar.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT FACEMASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY FOR ALL STANDING PARTS OF OUR CIDERY TOURS UNLESS YOU ARE EXCEMPT.**
WHAT TO WEAR: Parts of the tour are outside and the cidery can be cold so please wear suitable outerwear.
COVID 19: If you or anyone in your household is showing any COVID 19 symptoms 1 week prior to your tour, please call us to reschedule.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum age to attend our tours is 18. We have the right to request ID on entry if required.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of the tour. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- Full payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour, we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on our tours.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01242 650145.