Dunkertons Christmas Cider Tour- Saturday 4th Dec 12pm- CHELTENHAM
Dunkertons Christmas Cider Tour
Saturday December 4th 12pm
Why not get into the Christmas spirit with one of our Christmas themed guided tours and tastings! 🎄🎁
Did you know we press, ferment, hand blend and bottle all of our award-winning cider here in our very own cidery? See for yourself where this all takes place and immerse yourself in our history before finishing off your tour with a fully tutored cheese and cider tasting. Delight in samples of organic cheese, artisan chutneys, and freshly baked organic bread, as you discover how our cider pairs perfectly with different flavours.
Our tours run for approximately 1.5hrs and are £25 per person which includes:
- A ½ pint of Dunkertons organic Mulled Cider and a mince pie on arrival
- A tour of our cidery with our expert tour guide Alistair.
- Savour 3 of our award-winning ciders paired with a selection of moreish organic cheeses.
- A Dunkertons Cider etched glass goblet.
- Recipe cards that show different ways to use and enjoy our award winning cider
- A Dunkertons Cider loyalty card
The tour starts at 12pm. Please arrive 15mins early for a compulsory Health & Safety briefing. Guests that are not present for the safety briefing cannot participate in the tour.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT FACEMASKS ARE NOW MANDATORY FOR ALL STANDING PARTS OF OUR CIDERY TOURS UNLESS YOU ARE EXCEMPT.**
WHERE TO MEET: DUNKERTONS CIDER, LONDON ROAD, CHELTENHAM GL52 6UT. On arrival, make your way to the Dunkertons Cider Taproom where your tour guide, Alistair will be waiting to greet you. Free parking is available- please use the top car park that is sign posted off the A40 near our main entrance.
WHAT TO WEAR: Please dress for warmth.
COVID 19: If you or anyone in your household is showing any COVID 19 symptoms 1 week prior to your tour, please call us to reschedule. While you are standing indoors, we ask that if possible face coverings please be worn.
Terms and Conditions:
- The minimum age to attend our tours is 18. We have the right to request ID on entry if required.
- It is our responsibility to tell you that alcohol tasting is a part of the tour. Please drink responsibly. For further information regarding responsible drinking please visit Drink Aware Website.
- We encourage car sharing or using taxis. You may leave your car on site over night at your own risk.
- Full payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour, we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- You participate on tours at your own risk.
- No dogs or other pets are permitted on our tours.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact email@example.com or call the office on 01242 650145.