Cheltenham Cidery Experience
Let us take you on a journey through the history of Dunkertons Organic Cider.
Entry price includes a guided tour where we will tell you all about our 38 year history as organic cider and perry producers. You will be able to see first hand the process of how we craft our award winning ciders and perry from bud to bottle. Finally you will be able to taste our range of ciders and organic cheeses with charcuterie where you will learn more about food pairing. To finish you will have the opportunity to buy our full range of organic ciders and perry among other gifts from our bespoke shop. You get a free glass to take away with you too!
Simply select the date you wish to book and the number of people coming.
We look forward to showing you around!
Cost of tour per person £20
All bookings to be made by 18 years or over, children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note, the cidery can get quite cold so bring a jacket.
If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01242 650145.
- Tour of the cidery
- Fruit pressing demonstration (this is subject to harvest months September – December
- Q & A session with the tour guide
- Cider tasting and food pairing experience demonstrated by our shop manager in the shop
- Opportunity to buy a range of organic products and giftware
- Please note, during colder month the cidery can be chilly so please dress accordingly
- Full payment is required upon booking
- Minimum total number of guests – 15, maximum total number of guests – 30.
- If for some reason the tour cannot go ahead, we will offer an alternative date, or a full refund will be given
- Cancelations of less than 24 hours notice will result in no refund being issued
- If you require a booking of more than 30 people please contact email@example.com or call the office on 01242 650145
- A health and safety visitor form will have to be filled out on arrival