Cider Making Masterclass
Our masterclass will open your eyes and make you realise that much more goes in to crafting our cider than meets the eye. Spend time with our expert cider maker to have a specialised tour of our cidery, with the additional impressive opportunity to gain knowledge on how to distinguish apple variety flavours accompanied with tasting notes and the chance to make your own blend to your acquired taste!
This is the perfect event for the cider connoisseur or someone simply keen to have a unique cider experience.
The masterclass doesn’t come around often, so make sure you book quickly as there are limited spaces available.
The next masterclass is £30 per person and will be held on the 31st January 2019 at 6pm – 8pm.
Cider Making Masterclass will consist of:
- Tour of the cidery with expert cider maker
- Question and Answer session
- Tastings and samples, including food pairing
- Flavour notes on apple varieties
- Blend your own cider to your acquired taste
- Opportunity to buy our range of products from our shop
The masterclass is £30 per person and will be held on the 15th November at 6pm – 8pm.