"Spooky" Spidery Cidery Tour
Ever wondered what goes on in a cidery at night? Why not join one of our spooktacular guided tours where you will hear the story of Dunkertons and see what happens at night when the lights go off.
Halloween fancy dress is encouraged, there will be a prize for the best costume!
Entry Price Includes:
A welcome glass of our organic cider on arrival (the glass is yours to keep!)
Twilight guided tour of our state of the art cidery
Cider & cheese pairing/tasting
Pumpkin carving competition
A prize for the best fancy dress
Seasonal soup & chips available to buy throughout the tour
Time to browse our bespoke shop
The cidery can be cold so please bring something warm to wear.
Expect some spooky occurrences and visits from our resident ghosts and ghouls.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour, we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- Not suitable for under 18’s
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival