Pie & Cider Night
We are excited to announce that Pie & Cider Night has arrived!
Join us for our first-ever pie night on Thursday 20th August, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Your £10.00 ticket price includes:
One delicious pie made by Plenty Pies, options include:
- Breton chicken – Free range chicken & outdoor reared gammon. Apples and onions with cider (may contain sulphites). In a grain mustard parsley sauce, it’s an orchard in a pie. Excellent hot or cold.
- Aberdeen Angus shin of beef – In red wine with root vegetables, roasted garlic, thyme & molasses. Finished with Madeira.
- Seriously cheesy golden beet & bean (V) – A delicious creamy combination; golden beet, spinach, and butter beans in a tangy parsley & cheddar cream.
- Vegan option also available - flavour tbc
We have plenty of benches socially distanced (seats 6) or feel free to bring your own chairs if you want to form your own ‘bubble’
- Please bring your booking receipt for entry – can be shown from a phone
- No ticket no entry
- Free Parking available
- This is an outdoor event - masks are optional
- We ask that you adhere to the social distancing guidelines during your time with us, please do not attend if you or anyone in your party has any symptoms.
- Toilets available
- No cars left onsite overnight
- We encourage you to car share, use taxis or cycle
- Dog friendly (must be kept on a lead)
- Full payment is required at booking
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued
- If we have reason to cancel the event, the full amount will be refunded
- Children under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult