Cider Making Masterclass£30.00
Cider Making Masterclass
Learn the secrets of cider production, then have a go at making your own blend under the watchful eye of one of our master cider makers.
Your experience begins with a welcome drink on arrival, before the Cider-maker takes you on a tour of our state of the art cidery.
Listen to our Cider-makers as they talk through how we use a variety of traditional cider apples and perry pears as you learn about the subtle changes that different types of apples and pears can have on the finished product.
You will have the chance to make your very own cider and ask questions to help in your own cider making.
Entry Price Includes:
A guided tour of our state of the art cidery.
A session with our expert Cider-maker on making your own blend, including tasting notes.
Cider & cheese pairing/tasting in our bespoke shop. Non - dairy options available please read your booking confirmation for more information.
A Dunkertons Cider etched glass.
Shopping opportunity in our bespoke shop where you can try our still ciders from the barrel.
The cidery can be cold so please bring something warm to wear.
During the harvest months of September – November we will be pressing our organic cider apples and perry pears.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at booking.
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued.
- If we have reason to cancel the tour, we will offer an alternative date or refund the full cost paid.
- Not suitable for under 18’s.
- A health and safety form must be filled out upon arrival.
- If you require a booking of more than 12 people, please contact email@example.com or call the office on 01242 650145.