Christmas Daytime Film- THE GRINCH - Wednesday 22nd December 2pm
It’s Christmas time! Jump into the festive spirit and join us in the Dunkertons Cider Tap Room from 2pm on Wednesday the 22nd of December to watch DR. SEUSS HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS!
Our Tap Room bar will be open serving a delicious selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic options and some tasty film snacks. Our vintage coffee truck will also be open serving organic coffee, tea, hot chocolate and pastries. ☕🥐 The Tav Van will be serving delicious hot street food from 12pm.
❄ Our Tap Room where the film is being screened is fully enclosed and heated but please dress according to the weather.
❄ This is a family friendly, ticketed event. Tickets are £2 per person, children under 2 are free.
❄ Tickets are available to purchase on the door but are subject to availability. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
❄ Your order confirmation email is your ticket for entry.
❄ Film starts 2:00pm
❄ As we are a licensed venue, we ask that you please refrain from consuming food or drinks that have not be purchased on site.
- This is a card payment only event. Cash payments will not be accepted.
- Please bring with you your order confirmation email
- Free parking available - There will be no parking directly in front of shop.
- Please dress according to the weather and bring something warm to wear.
- Toilets are available
- We encourage you to car share, use taxis or cycle
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours' notice will result in no refund being issued
- If we have reason to cancel the event, the full amount will be refunded
- We reserve the right to contact you via email or phone with information regarding the event