Cheltenham Cidery Experience
Let us take you on a journey through the history of Dunkertons Organic Cider.
Entry price includes a guided tour where we will tell you all about our 38 year history as organic cider and perry producers. You will be able to see first hand the process of how we craft our award winning ciders and perry from bud to bottle. Finally you will be able to taste our range of ciders and organic cheeses with charcuterie where you will learn more about food pairing. To finish you will have the opportunity to buy our full range of organic ciders and perry among other gifts from our bespoke shop.
For a full itinerary, check the tour information on the left hand side.
Simply select the date you wish to book and the number of people coming.
We look forward to showing you around!
Cost of tour per person £20
All bookings to be made by 18 years or over, children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour of the cidery
- Fruit pressing demonstration (this is subject to harvest months September – December)
- Bottling line demonstration
- Q&A session with tour guide
After the tour:
- Cider tasting and food pairing experience demonstrated by our shop manager in the shop
- Opportunity to buy a range of organic products and giftware
- One Saturday a month 1pm – 3pm
(Please note we only press during harvest months September – December.)
- Full payment is required upon booking
- If for some reason a tour cannot go ahead, we will offer an alternative date or a full refund will be given
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours notice will result in no refund being issued.
Number of people on each tour
- 20 people max on tour
- Minimum of 15 people on tour
- In the event you wish to bring more than 20 people, please email email@example.com with the details including your contact number.
Health & Safety visitor form will have to be filled out prior or on arrival.