- Circa £25,500- £28,000 per annum depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- 28 days (includes bank holidays) annual leave
- 6 months probation period
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves all things digital, is looking to develop their career in digital marketing and relishes the opportunity of working for an award-winning drinks producer entering an exciting growth phase following a successful relocation to Gloucestershire. The successful applicant will have a 2.1 or above Graduate level qualification in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or Marketing Management or industry equivalent i.e. CIM Level 6, 7 or 8
As our Web and Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and driving our web presence, including our Shopify website and social media channels. You will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating our digital marketing strategy and activities across all online channels delivering engaging content, features and news to build our online audience and strengthen brand engagement leading to increased E-commerce sales. You should have significant relevant expertise, experience and ambition to drive our online presence. The Web and Digital Marketing Executive will work closely with the Managing Director as well as working closely with our business partners.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To devise and implement strategic and operational plans for Dunkertons Cider digital marketing channels and processes, including web, social media, and CRM.
- Manage and develop Dunkertons Cider Shopify website working with our Agency to drive e-commerce sales and deliver ROI.
- Oversee and deliver a programme of continuous website improvement, including engaging content and features, UX and navigation, and SEO.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to ensure the information is accurate, up to date, and compliant with legislation.
- Manage the relationship with external agencies and partners to develop and drive projects, overseeing support contracts and allocated budget spend, and measuring ROI.
- Create and manage CRM data, pipelines and email templates to support marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate all CRM activity and conversions, identifying trends and insights, and subsequently suggest and develop customer journey improvements
- Take responsibility for developing and delivering our social media strategy, continually evaluating to ensure our channels have maximum impact and engagement. Advise and support others on best practice and others writing content for social media channels.
- Create, manage and evaluate dynamic digital advertising campaigns, including PPC, social media and display adverts.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing channels, campaigns, and communications and assess against goals.
- Undertake other marketing activities to support the successful implementation of Dunkertons Cider marketing and communications.
Own transport essential.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Send your CV with covering letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 19th October
Must be available for interviews Monday 21st/Tuesday 22nd October
For skills and competencies please email: firstname.lastname@example.org