We Are Hiring a Bottling Line Production Apprentice
Dunkertons Cider are looking for an Apprentice Production Assistant to join our production team at our Organic Cidery located at Dowdeswell Park, Cheltenham. As an Apprentice you will be working alongside our production team and be responsible for producing the highest-quality organic cider ensuring that all work is completed efficiently, safely and in accordance with specific standards. The ideal candidate will be a strong team-player with an interest in drinks manufacturing and an appreciation for protection of the natural environment.
You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and rewarding environment, and your duties will include the following:
- Carrying out quality control checks.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Other general production duties.
- Mail Order packing.
- Other duties due to seasonality.
You must be a team player with an ambition to work in a busy environment.
- Great attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ideally you will also have an interest in sustainability.
- Interest in cider making.
- Interest in the drinks industry would be advantageous.
- Work as a team to achieve right first time products.
- Show resilience.
- A can-do attitude.
- Determination and drive to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSE in the range of A* to E (9-3), including English and maths (or equivalent qualifications) Individual employers will set the selection criteria for the applicant. Individuals who have not yet achieved English and Maths at GCSE Grade D / Functional Skills Level 1 (or equivalent qualification) or above will need to do so in order to complete this Apprenticeship.
Opportunity to gain full time employment on successful completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- Uniform and Safety Shoes are provided.
- Working at heights.
- Transport is essential (eg. Car or bike).
- May be opportunity for overtime.
- There will be a performance related annual review of wages.
Bridgwater & Taunton College
Food and drink process operator Level 2
Rate of pay to be discussed at interview