Experienced Office Administrator
Immediate Start Available
Dunkertons Cider are looking for a first-class administrator to join the office team. The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience, however full training will be given.
You will possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn new tasks quickly. Effective time management and a can-do attitude are second nature to you. You will pride yourself on delivering high quality Administration support.
The role would suit someone looking for a career in office administration and office support.
- Oversee our private event bookings
- Processing incoming emails correspondence and phone calls
- Support the sales team when required
- Deal with customer mail order enquiries
- Maintain and update our customer feedback logs
- Respond to comments on web review sites
- Book appointments - diary management
- Liaise with couriers to sort mail order enquiries
- Organise and distribute events booking lists
- Deal with telephone enquires
- Deal with general business enquiries, directing them as appropriate
- Format documentation as required
- Submit awards entries
- Write simple copy
- Provide adhoc support to team members including Management.
- Provided HR Support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint (Sage an advantage)
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Have a “can do” attitude when dealing with customer calls.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy with good attention to detail.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the changing business needs.
- To apply, please click on Apply Now.
Salary: £22,000 - £23,500 Depending on experience
Hours Per Week: Full Time 37.5 hours per week